THE REASON & DESIGN
The dyslexic brain is unlike any other. It is wired differently. Though this brings challenges and requires a different approach when learning how to read and spell, there are actually huge advantages. Because of the different wiring, the right side of the brain develops in ways most people will not experience. Those developments have allowed many people with dyslexia to lead the way in their careers, and helped them become some of the most prolific influencers around us. Go ahead. Google it. You’ll be amazed when you see some of your favorite “heroes” are dyslexic.
For too long the word “dyslexia” has had negative connotations attached. We’ve pretended it’s a bad word to even say, or worse, a curse for those with that “label.” Dyslexia is definitely not a curse. In many ways it’s a blessing. New brain connections can be made to aid in the reading process and challenges of dyslexia, and we can work to foster the creative dyslexic mind. In order to help support, encourage, and equip those with dyslexia, though, we can no longer be afraid to name it; we must be willing to SAY DYSLEXIA.
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
Anvil’s fashionable, feminine cut, t-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
- Classic fit (“normal” sizing)
- 30 singles thread weight
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear away label
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz.
Non-Heather Colors = 100% combed ring-spun cotton. Softness level = 7. Print = Vibrant Sharp.
Heather Colors = 10% – 65% polyester. Softness level 8.5. Print = Vibrant Retro/vintage
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.