THE REASON & DESIGN
Universal Design for Learning
“Universal design for learning (UDL) is a framework to improve and optimize teaching and learning for all people based on scientific insights into how humans learn.” – cast.org
(Green) Affective Networks: The WHY of Learning
- For purposeful, motivated learners, stimulate interest and motivation for learning.
(Blue) Recognition Networks: The WHAT of Learning
- For resourceful, knowledgeable learners, present information and content in different ways.
(Purple) Strategic Networks: The HOW of Learning
- Action & Expression
- For strategic, goal-directed learners, differentiate the ways that students can express what they know.
For more information on UDL, please head to cast.org
This shirt was designed for a friend at PATINS Project (patinsproject.org) who was giving a keynote presentation and wanted a shirt to go along with her session titled, “If You Build It, They Will Come.” We were stoked she asked us to help and hopefully it can be of assistance to you as you support UDL, too.
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
This Bella + Canvas shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton*
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- *Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester.
- *Ash color is 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 1% poly.
- *Heather Prism Ice Blue is 52% Airlume combed cotton / 48% polyester
- *Rest of the Prism colors are 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 1% poly.
Non-Heather Colors = 100% combed ring-spun cotton. Softness level = 7. Print = Vibrant Sharp.
Heather Colors = 10% – 65% polyester. Softness level 8.5. Print = Vibrant Retro/vintage
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
SIZING, STYLE, FABRIC HELP | DONATIONS HELP | RETURN POLICY HELP | SHIPPING HELP | OTHER HELP
There are no reviews yet.