THE REASON & DESIGN
DYSLEXIA IS NOT A DIRTY WORD
For too long the word “dyslexia” has had negative connotations attached. We’ve pretended it’s a bad word to even say, or worse, a curse for those with that “label.” Dyslexia is definitely not a curse. In many ways it’s a blessing. New brain connections can be made to aid in the reading process and challenges of dyslexia, and we can work to foster the creative dyslexic mind. In order to help support, encourage, and equip those with dyslexia, though, we can no longer be afraid to name it; we must be willing to SAY DYSLEXIA.
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
Anvil’s fashionable, feminine cut, t-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
- Classic fit (“normal” sizing)
- 30 singles thread weight
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear away label
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz.
Non-Heather Colors = 100% combed ring-spun cotton. Softness level = 7. Print = Vibrant Sharp.
Heather Colors = 10% – 65% polyester. Softness level 8.5. Print = Vibrant Retro/vintage
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
SIZING, STYLE, FABRIC HELP | DONATIONS HELP | RETURN POLICY HELP | SHIPPING HELP | OTHER HELP
There are no reviews yet.