THE REASON & DESIGN
DYSLEXIA IS NOT A DIRTY WORD
For too long the word “dyslexia” has had negative connotations attached. We’ve pretended it’s a bad word to even say, or worse, a curse for those with that “label.” Dyslexia is definitely not a curse. In many ways it’s a blessing. New brain connections can be made to aid in the reading process and challenges of dyslexia, and we can work to foster the creative dyslexic mind. In order to help support, encourage, and equip those with dyslexia, though, we can no longer be afraid to name it; we must be willing to SAY DYSLEXIA.
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
This Bella + Canvas shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton*
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- *Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester.
- *Ash color is 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 1% poly.
- *Heather Prism Ice Blue is 52% Airlume combed cotton / 48% polyester
- *Rest of the Prism colors are 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 1% poly.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.