THE REASON & DESIGN
DYSLEXIA IS NOT A DIRTY WORD
For too long the word “dyslexia” has had negative connotations attached. We’ve pretended it’s a bad word to even say, or worse, a curse for those with that “label.” Dyslexia is definitely not a curse. In many ways it’s a blessing. New brain connections can be made to aid in the reading process and challenges of dyslexia, and we can work to foster the creative dyslexic mind. In order to help support, encourage, and equip those with dyslexia, though, we can no longer be afraid to name it; we must be willing to SAY DYSLEXIA.
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
Looking for something durable, easy to wash, and infinitely cool? Well, you’ve found it – it’s this soft cotton kids t-shirt that has a relaxed unisex fit and a sturdy fabric that’s made to last.
- 100% ring-spun jersey cotton
- Durable ribbed neckband
- Not intended for sleepwear
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.