THE REASON & DESIGN
BACK PRINT: Design features a rear “tag” print!
You can’t go anywhere without seeing words like “organic”, “100% natural”, and a gabillion others that we didn’t even know were a thing, yet now we have to beware of. Regardless of whether you’re fluent in that lingo, these are the labels (literally) used to represent pure and untainted, whole, unaltered, and, well, good for you. In-other-words, as God intended.
According to Paul’s letter to the church in Ephesus (Ephesians 4:29), so should our speech be. Pure, undefiled, edifying, uplifting, and no chemicals or man-altered aspects. Let’s be like Christ, let’s be a people known for our organic, gluten-free speech.
For when you get chilly on a summer evening by the lake, or simply need something comfy to throw on, this lightweight unisex zip hoodie with a modern fit, hood, front zip, and a kangaroo pocket is the way to go.
Imagine a life where you can only communicate through pointing and body language. Imagine being outcast and treated worse than someone with a highly contagious disease, even though you have no such disease, nor control over being born without the ability to hear.
Many of us both speak and hear speech every day, all day, without giving it a second thought. And when we think of someone who is deaf, we may sympathize with their situation, but for those of us in developed countries, we do not realize what it’s like to be deaf in a community that has no support, no sign language, no resources, and really no way to communicate.
There is estimated to be over 32 million deaf children in the world. In developing countries, where roughly 80% of deaf children reside, they are frequently overlooked, and even isolated and outcast. Education provided for deaf children in developing countries is rare, and in both Ethiopia and Uganda they are outcast to a greater extent than any other group, including lepers.
Because deaf children have such unique needs, it takes a unique effort to serve them, especially deaf children living in poverty conditions
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
This Bella + Canvas shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton*
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- *Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester.
- *Ash color is 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 1% poly.
- *Heather Prism Ice Blue is 52% Airlume combed cotton / 48% polyester
- *Rest of the Prism colors are 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 1% poly.
Non-Heather Colors = 100% combed ring-spun cotton. Softness level = 7. Print = Vibrant Sharp.
Heather Colors = 10% – 65% polyester. Softness level 8.5. Print = Vibrant Retro/vintage
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.