THE REASON & DESIGN
MY BEAUTIFUL BRAIN
A neurodiverse brain, simply put, is a brain that’s wired/works differently than a “normal” brain. Whether that be ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia, or something else, the general public usually does not understand how those with neurdiversity see and interact with the world around them. These misunderstandings often lead to challenges, issues, and obstacles that create self esteem, motivation, and resilience issues for those with neurodiversity. We can change that by changing the narrative around these brain differences, and remove the stigma once and for all.
Yes, those with neurodiversity do face challenges many others never will, but they often have gifts and talents because of how their brains work that many will never experience either. These differences remind us, nay challenge us, that a different brain is still absolutely a beautiful brain.
Education, awareness, and proper assistance (through things like UDL), are all important as we move forward. So go ahead, embrace your beautiful brain, and help the world understand.
Anvil’s fashionable, feminine cut, t-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
- Classic fit (“normal” sizing)
- 30 singles thread weight
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear away label
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.