THE REASON & DESIGN
GRACE AND TRUTH
Grace and truth. Both potent. Both necessary. Balancing them can be difficult, though. To muster the courage to speak truth in love can feel impossible when you know it may alter a relationship. Offering grace rather than a hammer of truth can, at times, seem like the last thing you should do. Yet, time and again they are exactly what the person we love needs the most.
Christ modeled both of these in perfect balance, and as we seek to follow after him, let us always remember no relationship is complete, no depth in them will be achieved, no changes of heart are possible without both of these vital ingredients.
Mason jars started as a way of keeping food preserved, but a quick glance around today will reveal just how versatile these simple containers can be. Trusted, proven, and always in style, they’re the perfect container in which to hold our grace and truth, keeping them fresh and ready to go at a moment’s notice.
“The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.” –John 1:14 NIV from Zondervan
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
Anvil’s fashionable, feminine cut, t-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
- Classic fit (“normal” sizing)
- 30 singles thread weight
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear away label
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz.
Non-Heather Colors = 100% combed ring-spun cotton. Softness level = 7. Print = Vibrant Sharp.
Heather Colors = 10% – 65% polyester. Softness level 8.5. Print = Vibrant Retro/vintage
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.