THE REASON & DESIGN
When phonetic breakdown is a challenge, a world where you are fully surrounded by words and manipulating them to succeed, becomes overwhelming. Add in things like abbreviations, sight words, or spelling options and imagine how hard deciphering even simple signs, packaging, ingredients, instructions, etc., would be? A typical person’s life would change radically if it took the length of time that you took to read this shirt, to read everything. Yet, that’s the reality for nearly 1 in 5 people.
EVERY OZ. COUNTS
Dyslexia — having it and advocating for it — is a lifelong journey. Like hiking and working out, when you’re on the path toward an important goal, every ounce matters. For hikers, the longer the hike, the more the gear and supplies need to be considered. Every ounce counts. When working out, weight and effort again matter, requiring you to balance time, consumption, and activity. Ounces count.
It’s no different for accomplishments such as bringing awareness to, or learning to read with, dyslexia. Every ounce of sweat from effort to inform, every ounce of weight given to remediation, every ounce of time we have matters. Every. Ounce. Counts.
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
Anvil’s fashionable, feminine cut, t-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
- Classic fit (“normal” sizing)
- 30 singles thread weight
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear away label
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz.
Non-Heather Colors = 100% combed ring-spun cotton. Softness level = 7. Print = Vibrant Sharp.
Heather Colors = 10% – 65% polyester. Softness level 8.5. Print = Vibrant Retro/vintage
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.