THE REASON & DESIGN
When phonetic breakdown is a challenge, a world where you are fully surrounded by words and manipulating them to succeed, becomes overwhelming. Add in things like abbreviations, sight words, or spelling options and imagine how hard deciphering even simple signs, packaging, ingredients, instructions, etc., would be? A typical person’s life would change radically if it took the length of time that you took to read this shirt, to read everything. Yet, that’s the reality for nearly 1 in 5 people.
EVERY OZ. COUNTS
Dyslexia — having it and advocating for it — is a lifelong journey. Like hiking and working out, when you’re on the path toward an important goal, every ounce matters. For hikers, the longer the hike, the more the gear and supplies need to be considered. Every ounce counts. When working out, weight and effort again matter, requiring you to balance time, consumption, and activity. Ounces count.
It’s no different for accomplishments such as bringing awareness to, or learning to read with, dyslexia. Every ounce of sweat from effort to inform, every ounce of weight given to remediation, every ounce of time we have matters. Every. Ounce. Counts.
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
This Bella + Canvas shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester.
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- *Heather Prism Ice Blue is 52% Airlume combed cotton / 48% polyester
PRINTS: This is a lighter fabric. The print may have a very slight vintage (distressed) look.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
SIZING, STYLE, FABRIC HELP | DONATIONS HELP | RETURN POLICY HELP | SHIPPING HELP | OTHER HELP
There are no reviews yet.