THE REASON & DESIGN
DON’T BE A BUTTER KNIFE
When you think of a knife, what terms come to mind? Of all the words that ran through your thoughts, were “safe” or “ineffective” among them? Most likely not. But what if you add the word “butter” to the front? It’s amazing how “butter knife” conjures an entirely different set of words, isn’t it? Almost as if it doesn’t really belong in the knife family. Is anyone scared of a butter knife?
This basic Gildan shirt offers a solid fit, quality print, and decent comfort level. This option is for those who need a good shirt, love the message, and still want to donate to amazing causes, but may not have the budget to go crazy soft, or who fall into the “a shirt’s a shirt” category.
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Non-Heather Colors = 100% combed ring-spun cotton. Softness level = 3.5. Print = Vibrant Sharp.
Heather Colors = 10% – 65% polyester. Softness level 4. Print = Vibrant Retro/vintage
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.