THE REASON & DESIGN
ARE YOU AWARE
Many times in life, we can’t see the forest for the trees. In the case of those with dyslexia, however, it would seem we insist on ignoring certain trees and focus mostly on the forest. It’s estimated that 1 in 5 people have dyslexia. Are you aware? More importantly, what are you doing to help all the trees grow?
Support the cause with this camping themed shirt.
Anvil’s fashionable, feminine cut, t-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
- Classic fit (“normal” sizing)
- 30 singles thread weight
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear away label
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.