THE REASON & DESIGN
ARE YOU AWARE
Many times in life, we can’t see the forest for the trees. In the case of those with dyslexia, however, it would seem we insist on ignoring certain trees and focus mostly on the forest. It’s estimated that 1 in 5 people have dyslexia. Are you aware? More importantly, what are you doing to help all the trees grow?
Support the cause with this camping themed shirt.
The tri-blend Bella + Canvas fabric creates a vintage, fitted look. And extreme durability makes this t-shirt withstand repeated washings and still remain super comfortable.
- Tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
- 40 singles thread weight
- Comfortable and durable
- Contemporary fit
PRINTS: This is a light fabric. The print may have a vintage (distressed) look.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.