THE REASON & DESIGN
ARE YOU AWARE
Many times in life, we can’t see the forest for the trees. In the case of those with dyslexia, however, it would seem we insist on ignoring certain trees and focus mostly on the forest. It’s estimated that 1 in 5 people have dyslexia. Are you aware? More importantly, what are you doing to help all the trees grow?
Support the cause with this camping themed shirt.
This Bella + Canvas shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester.
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- *Heather Prism Ice Blue is 52% Airlume combed cotton / 48% polyester
PRINTS: This is a lighter fabric. The print may have a very slight vintage (distressed) look.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.