THE REASON & DESIGN
ARE YOU AWARE
Many times in life, we can’t see the forest for the trees. In the case of those with dyslexia, however, it would seem we insist on ignoring certain trees and focus mostly on the forest. It’s estimated that 1 in 5 people have dyslexia. Are you aware? More importantly, what are you doing to help all the trees grow?
Support the cause with this camping themed shirt.
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
Looking for something durable, easy to wash, and infinitely cool? Well, you’ve found it – it’s this soft cotton kids t-shirt that has a relaxed unisex fit and a sturdy fabric that’s made to last.
- 100% ring-spun jersey cotton
- Durable ribbed neckband
- Not intended for sleepwear
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
SIZING, STYLE, FABRIC HELP | DONATIONS HELP | RETURN POLICY HELP | SHIPPING HELP | OTHER HELP
There are no reviews yet.