THE REASON & DESIGN
ARE YOU AWARE
Many times in life, we can’t see the forest for the trees. In the case of those with dyslexia, however, it would seem we insist on ignoring certain trees and focus mostly on the forest. It’s estimated that 1 in 5 people have dyslexia. Are you aware? More importantly, what are you doing to help all the trees grow?
Support the cause with this camping themed shirt.
This basic Gildan shirt offers a solid fit, quality print, and decent comfort level. This option is for those who need a good shirt, love the message, and still want to donate to amazing causes, but may not have the budget to go crazy soft, or who fall into the “a shirt’s a shirt” category.
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Non-Heather Colors = 100% combed ring-spun cotton. Softness level = 3.5. Print = Vibrant Sharp.
Heather Colors = 10% – 65% polyester. Softness level 4. Print = Vibrant Retro/vintage
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.