THE REASON & DESIGN
THE CREATIVE ELEPHANT
It’s estimated that one in every five people have dyslexia. Many don’t realize they’re actually amazing out-of-the-box thinkers, with minds exploding with inventiveness and creativity. They are ready and waiting to be challenged, honed, and encouraged. Unfortunately, despite having enormous research and knowledge readily available for decades, talking about dyslexia is often the “elephant in the room”.
Let’s stop pretending like dyslexia is not real. Let’s talk about the elephant in the room. Embracing strengths, while implementing what we know to help support weaknesses, we can change how those with dyslexia are seen, or even allow them to actually be seen, for the first time.
MODEL WEARING THIS SHIRT STYLE
Looking for something durable, easy to wash, and infinitely cool? Well, you’ve found it – it’s this soft cotton kids t-shirt that has a relaxed unisex fit and a sturdy fabric that’s made to last.
- 100% ring-spun jersey cotton
- Durable ribbed neckband
- Not intended for sleepwear
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.