THE REASON & DESIGN
THE CREATIVE ELEPHANT
It’s estimated that one in every five people have dyslexia. Many don’t realize they’re actually amazing out-of-the-box thinkers, with minds exploding with inventiveness and creativity. They are ready and waiting to be challenged, honed, and encouraged. Unfortunately, despite having enormous research and knowledge readily available for decades, talking about dyslexia is often the “elephant in the room”.
Let’s stop pretending like dyslexia is not real. Let’s talk about the elephant in the room. Embracing strengths, while implementing what we know to help support weaknesses, we can change how those with dyslexia are seen, or even allow them to actually be seen, for the first time.
This basic Gildan shirt offers a solid fit, quality print, and decent comfort level. This option is for those who need a good shirt, love the message, and still want to donate to amazing causes, but may not have the budget to go crazy soft, or who fall into the “a shirt’s a shirt” category.
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Non-Heather Colors = 100% combed ring-spun cotton. Softness level = 3.5. Print = Vibrant Sharp.
Heather Colors = 10% – 65% polyester. Softness level 4. Print = Vibrant Retro/vintage
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
SIZING, STYLE, FABRIC HELP | DONATIONS HELP | RETURN POLICY HELP | SHIPPING HELP | OTHER HELP
There are no reviews yet.