Choose an amazing product. We give 33% of proceeds from everything we sell.
Decide where you would like your 33% to go from the causes, schools, and organizations in the drop-down menu.
33% Of those proceeds will be set aside for the cause, school, or organization. Once the threshold for a minimal donation they set is met, we’ll donate it at the end of that month.
In 1 to 7 days we will pick and print the product you chose, just for you.
Once it’s printed and passes our quality standards, we’ll ship it to you via the Live Shipping Option you chose at checkout.
Wear your new gear and advocate in style!
Share a pic of your great new gear on social media and tag us. Your support for the cause and us is greatly appreciated as we build this together.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU DONATE?
It depends on how much we bring in. We’d love to give a donation at the end of each month if possible. Each organization we work with has a minimal donation threshold, which helps eliminate unnecessary bookkeeping for everyone because it’s better to track one donation than lots of smaller ones. If that threshold is met before the end of the month, we’ll donate at the end of that month. If not, it could be quarterly if necessary.
YOU DONATE A PERCENTAGE OF YOUR PROCEEDS, HOW DOES THAT BREAK DOWN?
WE PAY: $14 to $30 per item + the same shipping as you
- Notice how soft these are? Well, it turns out, softness and quality take a little extra dough.
- Also, we like options, so we’re using print on demand. That way, we won’t run out of sizes or colors, nor be stuck with 3000 shirts that we have to give to our relatives as gifts… for the next 7 years.
- For us, the trade-off for quality and guaranteeing you get the color and size you want quickly, are worth the investment. We hope you agree.
WE KEEP: 67% of the remaining amount
- Designs, admin, website and store maintenance, all the things involved in running a business, and donation related tasks.
WE DONATE: 33% of the remaining amount
- If we can find ways to increase this, we will. For now, balancing the cost of getting high quality gear, spreading a message through quality design, ensuring our site works, and giving money directly to great causes and organizations — all without charging some insane amount — required a balance. This is what we’ve decided to do, and we appreciate your support.
ARE YOU AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THE ORGANIZATIONS YOU DONATE TO?
We are not affiliated with any of the groups, organizations, or causes we donate to except one (see below). For the rest, we simply appreciate what they do and wanted to support them. Using apparel to do so was a way for us to combine passions. We hope you agree it’s a great way to spread the word, as well as financially support things you’re passionate about, too.
“INDIRECT DYSLEXIA SUPPORT” AND CREATIVE ELEPHANTS DYSLEXIA TUTORING
The tutor for the dyslexia tutoring service, Creative Elephants, is the co-founder of Give 33 and the wife of the owner of Mural Champs. It was through her passion for those who have dyslexia (estimated to be as many as 1 in 5 people), that they decided to create Give 33. For more on that, see OUR STORY.
When you select “Indirect Dyslexia Support” from the donations menu, that money is kept here at Give 33 and helps us pay bills. Think of that option as being an additional supplemental income. If we remain financially stable, she can keep her rates as low as possible (even reducing rates even more for families in need). She works with many single-income families who are often stretched very thin, and typical dyslexia services cost an enormous amount. Most public schools have no remediation for students with dyslexia or even fully acknowledge it, so parents almost always have to seek private services. Creative Elephants desires to bring the best professional services to these students at a rate as low as possible.
If you select that option, you can know you’re indirectly contributing to keeping that alive. If at some point we grow and can set up an official scholarship, we will. We do not take any of the money from Give 33 or Mural Champs to live abundantly while so many are in need. We seek to honor God with our stewardship, and our consciences will not allow us to chase a big house, fancy car, or things of that nature. We want to help others, but we have to pay bills, so this is a way for us to balance that. We appreciate your support!